Phagospray Dasr 70 is a rinse-free hydro-alcoholic disinfectant for hands and surfaces.
- Phagospray DASR 70 is a hydro-alcoholic disinfectant for disinfecting clean surfaces, equipment and furniture. Does not leave marks or residue on surfaces.
- Phagospray DASR 70 can be used on single-use cloth for rapid disinfection of small furniture, trolleys, exterior surfaces of non-invasive medical devices and small surfaces close to the patient.
- DASR 70 phagospray can also be used, without rinsing, on surfaces that may be in direct contact with foodstuffs (table, work surface, trays, meal trolley, choppers, knives, etc.)
Antimicrobial activities and standards Bactericidal
EN 1276, 30s
EN 13727+A2, 30s
EN 13697 including L. monocytogenes and S. enterica, 2min
EN 16615, 1min
EN 17387, 2min
EN 1500 (3mL), 30s
EN 1650, 1min
EN 13624, 1min
EN 13697+A1, 1min
EN 16615, 2min
EN 17387, 2min
EN 14348, 1 min
EN 14476+A2 on Adenovirus, Norovirus and Vaccinia virus, 30s
EN 16777 on Adenovirus and Norovirus, 1min
Disinfectant active ingredients: Ethyl alcohol (CAS No. 64-17-5: 72% m/m).
Also contains: Water, isopropanol, tert-butanol, sorbic acid.
96% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
TP1 - Biocidal products intended for human hygiene.
TP2 - Disinfectant for surfaces, materials, equipment and furniture without direct contact with food or animal feed.
TP4 - Disinfectant for surfaces in contact with foodstuffs
Organoleptic and physicochemical characteristics
- Appearance: Clear colorless liquid
- Odor: Alcohol
- pH (20°C): 4.0 – 7.0
PHAGO'SPRAY DASR 70 is ready to use.
Spray on a single-use cloth and apply to the surface to be disinfected. Do not rinse.
Spray directly on previously cleaned surfaces from a distance of 20 to 30 cm at a rate of 15 to 20 mL/m².
Leave to act for 2 minutes to have a complete disinfection spectrum, or according to the desired activity.
Frequency of application: refer to the defined hygiene plan.
Precautions for use
Dangerous. Product reserved for professional use.
The safety data sheet is available on the website www.quickfds.com.
Respect the precautions for use. Use biocides carefully. Before use, read the label and product information. Before any use, make sure that it is essential, especially in places frequented by the general public. Whenever possible, favor alternative methods and products presenting the lowest risk to human and animal health and the environment.
Ecodetergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at: https://detergents.ecocert.com.
Full text of H and EUH phrases:
- Irritated Eye. 2 Serious eye damage/eye irritation, category 2
- Flame. Liq. 2 Flammable liquids, category 2
- H225 Very flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- STOT SE 3 Specific target organ toxicity – Single exposure, category 3, Narcotic effects