Monobrush make the right choice
Choosing the right model of a single-disc machine already starts from the analysis of the work or the different jobs that you will want to achieve with your single-disc machine.
It is thus necessary to distinguish among the operations achievable with a single-disc machine the following main tasks:
- Soil stripping
- Floor cleaning
- Floor polishing
- Crystallization of soil
- Carpet cleaning
What is a monobrosse?
A single-disc machine is a machine equipped with a plate or a rotating brush with low, high or very high speed.
The machine is a machine designed for cleaning tiles, stone, linoleum, plastic floors, parquet, or carpet. The single-brush is essential as a tool in cleaning company.
The machine is the real Swiss army knife cleaning professionals but also communities.
The quality of work provided by a single-disc machine does not only depend on the machine but also the discs and products used.
The wide range of discs available to operators covers all operations performed by a single-disc machine.
The color code used by the discs is quite simple because the darker the color, the more aggressive the disc will be.
The lighter the color, the softer the disc will be.
The choice of the right disc and the good product is 50% of the success and the quality of the single-disc is the other 50% to summarize.
Types of monobrush
There are several types of monobrushes:
Low speed monobrush
- Low speed single disc machine whose speed varies from 160 to 200 revolutions / minute
These monobrushes are mainly used for stripping, carpet shampoo, floor cleaning, terraces cleaning but also the tasks of crystallization or scarification or parquet treatment.
Numatic, Taski and Nilisk are the leading single-brand manufacturers in the professional market.
Training by belt or gears?
Most of the machines are equipped with a belt drive which is more than enough for daily cleaning work.
Some machines are equipped with gear drives to deliver greater power. These machines are intended for a building type use in the context of crystallization or scarification or treatment of concrete floors.
High Speed ??Monobrush
- High speed machine with a rotation speed of close to 400 rpm.
These monobrushes are used for polishing or polishing soils of modern ground type.
They can not under any circumstances be used for stripping operations, carpets or floor cleaning.
Their use is strictly limited to the spray method (polishing).
In this context, the machine must be equipped with a shock absorber plate specially designed for high speed use to allow to marry the shape of the ground as soon as possible and thus avoid any risk of "sanding" surface.
The bi-speed machine has a selector allowing them to have two speeds of rotation.
A low speed speed of 190 rpm (Example) and a double speed of 380 rpm.
A sweeper goes everywhere that can answer all the tasks to achieve:
- stripping operation (190 rpm)
- carpet (190 rpm)
- crystallization (190 rpm)
- buffing (380 rpm).
The disadvantage is that it is imperative to think to adapt the speed to the risk of degrading the motor of the machine.
Example of error: stay in high speed for a carpet shampoo or stripping.
Very high speed machine
- Very high speed buffing machine with a rotation speed from 1200 rpm to 1500 rpm. / Endheader /
These monobrushes are called linear and has a stabilizing wheel on the front in addition to the two side wheels.
They have a very sharp use limited to the very high speed buffing of modern floors protected by an emulsion specially designed for very high speed buffing.
Areas of use of a single-disc machine - Soil removal: low speed - black or brown disc see blue on delicate floors.
- Soil spray method: high speed 400 rpm - red disk
- Soil cleaning: low speed - green disc
- Carpet cleaning: low speed - carpet or carpet brush
- Crystalization: low speed - steel wool disc
- Parquet stripping: low speed - micromesh disc or 3M mesh scotch
- Tile cleaning: low speed - perlon brush
- Polish polishing: high or UHV - white disc - beige - almond (3M) - natural fiber
Accessories for single brush: We distinguish by category:
- The dry carpet shampoo brushes that requires the use of a dry foam compressor on the single-disc machine.
As a general rule, the TASKI brand with its Taski Ergodisc 165 monobrush model is the most suitable and the most appreciated by professionals.
- Wet shampoo brush adaptable to all low-speed monobrushes - Nylon fiber brushes that can be used on tiled or hard floors
- Silica brushes that are used on concrete floors
- The reservoirs used to apply the solution (stripping most often) simultaneously with the rotation of the single-disc
- The sprayers that are used to apply a spray during spray operations method in monobrush.
- The additional weights used to weigh down the buffing machine in the case of refurbishment
All these accessories must be adapted to the single brush machine because all the interlocking systems trays or brushes are different , especially on the surface.
The brands of single spindles We offer you the leading brands in terms of single spindles.
Numatic remains a must-have brand with strength and efficiency never belied.
The range is margin and starts with a machine NLL332 with a diameter of 330 mm that will pass everywhere and will even allow the individual to access a professional solution.
The NLL and HFM range with Numatic's exclusive Speed ??Control ATC system allows the power on the brush to remain constant.