TASKI ULTIMAXX offers state-of-the-art scrubber dryers that maximize uptime and productivity. It sets new standards in terms of modularity, cleaning and connectivity.
Scrubber driers as unique and flexible as you are
Thanks to clever technological
advancements, the Ultimaxx 1900 scrubber-dryer, the first model in the range
, sets a new benchmark for walk-behind scrubber-dryers
R&D engineers have reinforced every function and component of the scrubber drier to optimize efficiency, performance and reliability to reduce the use of energy, water, chemicals
, and to save time
The Ultimaxx 1900 model thus improves battery life by 30%
and water autonomy by 40%
compared to the previous swingo model, thanks to highly efficient intelligent components. The revolutionary design and components provide exceptional reliability and robustness
that help reduce operating costs and total machine costs throughout its life.
Revolutionary IntelliTrail 2.0 remote component management changes the game. With maintenance needs highlighted before they disrupt operations, support through remote service and software updates, fleet management has never been so efficient. .
Developing the ULTIMATE in technology and smart design, TASKI has been awarded multiple patents
to deliver an unprecedented combination of performance, reliability and longevity at exceptional cost-in-use.
With TASKI's best-in-class two-way GPS telemetry communication
, you get 24/7 monitoring, with the ability to predict and remotely respond to TASKI service teams. By reducing interventions, preventing breakdowns
, avoiding downtime and eliminating the cost of downtime, you have more time to focus on your core business.
“When it comes to cleanliness, efficiency and intelligence, Ultimaxx can be counted on: in many ways, for various places, in solving many cleaning challenges. With brush decks tailored to your needs, patented innovations and IntelliTrail 2.0 technology, the Ultimaxx range leads the way to a new level of cleaning. »
“The advances made by Ultimaxx are impressive, even by TASKI standards. As a company built on a rich heritage of innovation, we always strive to deliver the best. The Ultimaxx wave will break with new cleaner places, but also better cleaning machines in all sectors. Lessons learned from the pandemic have been incorporated into the machines, with things like HEPA filtration
and antibacterial materials
. An ULTIMATE complete line of fully modular machines that sets a new standard for the industry. »
In 2023, the Ultimaxx 1900 is joined by the Ultimaxx 900 and 2900, offering 20 and 63 liters of solution tank respectively. These newcomers are part of the same logic as their big sister, and thus complete the range of TASKI walk-behind scrubber-dryers.
The suite of intelligent technologies, known as TASKI Intelligent Solutions, opens new perspectives in the management of cleaning machines. IntelliTouch
– interactive touch screen to access management information and advice. Includes information such as machine status, intuitive adjustment controls, video tutorials and help menus to aid operations. IntelliZone
– unique set of programs for setting cleaning parameters. Just press a button to adjust the water, chemical dosage and brush pressure. IntelliKey
– smart NFC technology to control user access rights to preset settings and programs. From absolute simplicity to real power given to the user. IntelliTrail
– the ultimate in connectivity with next-generation GPS telemetry and a digital ecosystem. Combines proven fleet management capabilities with new machine management features that facilitate remote diagnostics and predictive service suggestions. Enables businesses to achieve measurable and transparent productivity improvements with the ULTIMATE customer experience. IntelliTrail 2.0 Remote
– connects the IntelliTouch digital dashboard and the IntelliTrail system to facilitate two-way communications and requests for service, support and other functions, completely remotely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. IntelliAnalytics
– your own advisor and fleet manager! Designed to give you advice and suggestions on how to improve your machine fleet. Shows underuse, overuse, misuse, and loading behaviors. Illustrates rough savings estimates to help you prioritize and realize savings. Fleet management analysis made easy. IntelliScrub
– set of scrubbing pads for all floor care applications. Choose from single, double, double cylinder and orbital chainrings, as well as our unique Twister chainring – only at TASKI. The new IntelliScrub feature dynamically adjusts brush pressure, extending battery life by more than 40%. If the maximum brush pressure is not needed for light dirt levels, just press a button to change the pressure. This simple and quick function is standard on all ULTIMAXX walk-behind scrubber-dryers and always gives better cleaning results than the market average. IntelliFlow
– measured and fast water flow. Speed-dependent solution feeding with the patented IntelliFlow system ensures that the right amount of cleaning solution is used on the floor. Up to 50% savings on cleaning solution costs. Standard feature on models with traction motor. IntelliDose+
– precise chemical dilution control linked to IntelliFlow for 100% accuracy. High-precision IntelliFlow and chemical pumps ensure efficient dosing. Dosage settings allow you to set the right dilution based on cleaning needs. With IntelliZone, available via the IntelliTouch user interface, it is possible to predefine the cleaning parameters (dilution, brush pressure…). IntelliBac
– antibacterial water reservoir. Uses special materials with antibacterial properties in the plastic tank and around the machine. These materials significantly reduce the growth of bacteria and spores on surfaces. This is essential where the highest standards of hygiene are required, such as in healthcare. IntelliPower
– latest generation of long life lithium ion batteries and chargers. Fast charging – 2 hours instead of 10. Partial charges do not damage the batteries. Longer life: 2500 cycles. No maintenance. 25% savings on machine and battery total cost of ownership. Less frequent replacements mean fewer technician visits, saving you a lot of money.
TASKI Whisper Technology - ultra-efficient, patented airflow, quiet suction motors for reduced sound activity. Combined with HEPA filters, it is an ideal solution for all public spaces. HEPA filter
– quality filtration. 99.95% of all particles larger than 0.3 µm (micron) are retained. Captures particles and pollutants such as pollen, and even microorganisms such as bacterial and fungal spores. Essential for healthcare environments or high density public spaces. Aquastop
– saves time with secure remote tank filling and automatic shut-off. Multitasking has never been easier. Just plug in a standard hose connector and the tank fills and shuts off automatically. IntelliPredict
– advanced technology, connecting and controlling all key electronic components such as motors, pumps and chargers. Combined with IntelliTrail 2.0 and two-way communication, to facilitate low-cost remote maintenance and software updates with minimal downtime. Allows to predict the elements at potential risk and to signal the need for intervention.
Moving from a reactive to a proactive approach reduces downtime. Keeps the machine in a constant working condition.