The materials used for garbage cans
an outdoor trash has as a feature a weather resistance in time and degradation with respect to attendance. Here is a list of materials you will find on the manufacture of outdoor trash.
- Acrylo-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS): Resistant plastic: smooth and shiny texture
- Aluminum: Non-ferrous metal, lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
- cast aluminum: Product cast from aluminum cast iron. This method makes it possible to acquire a very high resistance to shocks and corrosion.
- Stainless steel: Quality of steel particularly resistant to oxidation.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 (18/10) is a food grade steel. By 18/10 is meant a steel comprising 18% chromium and 10% nickel.
- Inox f17 is a ferrous steel that requires regular maintenance.
- Brass: Copper and zinc alloy; weakly oxidizable material.
- Polyethylene - PP: Rigid plastic, particularly resistant to outdoor and wet conditions.
- Polyethylene - PE: Rigid plastic that has excellent resistance to chemicals and shocks. Variety of plastic obtained by polymerization of ethylene. Polyethylene, or polyethene (generic acronym PE), is one of the simplest and cheapest polymers. It belongs to the family of polyolefins.
- Polystyrene shock: The basic polystyrene, called PS crystal, is a hard and brittle material, which can be transparent or colored. Its mechanical and thermal properties can be modified by the addition of plasticizers or butadiene (rubber) to make it a polystyrene said shock.
- PVC: Polymer resin resistant to aging, waterproof and easy to maintain.
- Textile: Machine washable material at 40 ° C and ironable.
- Thermodur: Thermosetting resin ie a polymer (a plastic material) that hardens under the action of an energy. The constituent molecules (monomers) binding to each other to make it more rigid.
- Zamak: Non-ferrous metal, zinc alloy containing aluminum, magnesium and sometimes copper. Material resistant to corrosion.
Outdoor trash wood
All our wood products comply with the ministerial directive on the promotion of sustainable forest management (orders of 05 April 2005). To date, 2 labels exist: PEFC (Pan European Forest Certification) and FCS (Forest Stewardship Council).
Outdoor trash surface treatment
Beyond the material used, there are surface treatments that guarantee a long-lasting performance.
- Exotic stained wood: Natural characteristics of exotic wood guaranteeing resistance to rotting, insects and fungi. The lasurage is a treatment that keeps the glossy appearance and longevity of the wood. A renewal of the stain once every 2 to 3 years is advised according to the use.
- Resinous wood certified "CTBB +" Autoclave treatment allowing the wood to be very resistant to rotting, insects and fungi and to benefit from a decennial guarantee. It gives the wood a slightly greenish color that fades over time and does not require maintenance.
- Brushing: Mechanical surface treatment applied to the metal to give it a brushed and not more brilliant appearance.
- Galvanization, there are two types of galvanization:
- Electro-zinc coating: protection of steel against oxidation by deposition of a zinc film by electrolytic treatment.
- Hot dip galvanizing: protection of steel against corrosion by hot dipping in a
melted zinc bath. This treatment gives excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Powder, there are two types of powder treatment:
- Epoxy / polyester powder: this coating is applied for interior products and hygiene because it has a very good resistance to chemicals and corrosion.
- Polyester powder: after being powdered, the product is baked to allow the
polymerization (thickness: 60 microns). This coating is applied for outdoor products because it has a very good resistance to corrosion, shock and light (UV).
- RAL: Numbered standard color chart, the composition of which is known to all
paint and powder manufacturers.
- BondériteNT or Cataphoresis coating: Process to obtain a very high anti-corrosion protection on steel.
- Thermoplastic Coating: A thermoplastic material is a material that softens (sometimes blends) when it is heated above a certain temperature, but below it becomes hard again. Such a material will therefore always reversibly retain its initial thermoplasticity. This quality makes the thermoplastic material potentially recyclable (after grinding).
- Rilsan: Rilsan® coating or coating is a recognized surface protection, due to its excellent chemical and mechanical properties.
- Zinc Plating: Zinc Plating is a general term for any surface treatment resulting in the formation of a zinc metal coating. The goal is to prevent degradation of the corrosion-coated metal
/ Endheader /