The eco-optimized dishwasher descaler is suitable for preventive and curative maintenance of small equipment (coffee makers, kettles, short cycle and long cycle dishwashers, glass washers, etc.) but also surfaces encountered in kitchens: stainless steel, zinc, enamel, chrome, sinks ...
The powerful eco-optimized descaler can also be used for sanitary surfaces: bathtubs, porcelain, earthenware, taps, sinks, sinks, toilets, etc.
- For preventive maintenance of professional equipment (single zone, washing tunnel). For curative maintenance, use Liquid Descaler DL from the EXEOL range.
Professional environments such as communities, catering, industrial kitchens, collective kitchens, bakeries, butchers, caterers, fishmongers, slaughterhouses, industries, hospitals, medical environments ...
- Effectively removes lime.
- Without perfume, without unpleasant odor because it does not release toxic gases.
- Without phosphoric, nitric, sulfuric and hydrochloric acid. Respects surfaces, including stainless steel, chrome, brass ... under normal conditions of use (see below). For surfaces sensitive to acids: carry out a test beforehand on a small, inconspicuous area or consult us.
- Easily biodegradable. Phosphorus-free, halogen-free, nitrogen-free.
- Product complies with the regulations relating to cleaning products for equipment and utensils that may come into contact with foodstuffs (decree of 19/12/2013).
Product subject to Regulation (EU) 2019/1148 of the European Parliament and of the Council of June 20, 2019 relating to the marketing and use of explosives precursors. Reserved for professionals.
Use in dilution:
- Surfaces made of stainless steel, porcelain, earthenware, tapware, tiles: Dilute up to 6% or 60ml in 1L of water (with the 1L bottle: equivalent to 2.5 caps).
Clean with a damp mop. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse 2 to 3 times.
Electric cookers / kettles: dilute up to 15% or 75 ml in 500 ml in the water tank (with the bottle 1L: equivalent to 3 caps). Pass the
solution. Rinse thoroughly 3 times with water.
-Dishwasher: Fill the dishwasher with the detergent.
Run empty without detergent and without prewash in normal cycle.
Ready-to-use use :
- For encrusted deposits use pure DPC 600 on a damp cloth.
Leave on for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with clear water.
The product is used in reduced quantity compared to non concentrated products.
Do not mix different cleaners. Correct dosing saves money and reduces the impact of the product on the environment.