NDP 600 is a powerful ecological cleaner and degreaser with the Ecolabel ready to use for all washable surfaces in communities, hotels, industries, hospitals and medical environments ...
Product advantages: efficiency
• Formulated to dissolve the most stubborn soiling and solubilize grease.
• Can be used everywhere on all washable surfaces : laminates, tiles, offices, kitchens, stainless steel, rims, painted surfaces (water resistant paints), workshops, cutting tools, etc.
• Effective on grease, markers, pencils, nicotine film, food stains, grease, black shoe marks, and other stubborn stains.
• Can also be used as a textile stain remover.
• Restores a brilliant shine and deeply unclogs surfaces.
• Product complies with the regulations relating to cleaning products for equipment and utensils that may come into contact with foodstuffs (decree of 19/12/2013).
Eco responsibility Ecolabel: • Alcohol of vegetable origin.
• Phosphate-free, phosphonate-free, EDTA-free, NTA-free, CMR-free.
• Product for cleaning materials or objects intended for contact with foodstuffs in accordance with referral n ° 2007-SA-0028 for community use. Rinse after use.
Manual : Spray directly on the surface to be cleaned and wipe with a clean cloth.
If the surface cannot be wet, spray the product on the cloth and then clean. For the most difficult cases, let the product act for a few minutes if necessary before wiping off.
Does not require rinsing (rinse with water if the surface comes into contact with food).
The 5L can is used as a refill for the 750 ml sprayer.
For textiles: apply the product just before machine washing (shirt collars, cuffs, traces of lipstick, foundation, etc.). We recommend that you do a test beforehand on a small area.
Characteristics : Yellow color
Odor: orange scent
pH: 11.0 +/- 0.5
Density (g / ml, 20 ° C): 1.00 +/- 0.02
Appearance: Fluid liquid
Full text of H and EUH phrases:
Acute Tox. 4 (Oral) Acute toxicity (oral), category 4
Eye Dam. 1 Serious eye damage / eye irritation, category 1
Eye Irrit. 2 Serious eye damage / eye irritation, category 2
Skin Irrit. 2 Corrosive / irritant to skin, category 2
H302 Harmful if swallowed.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.